UT Austin class of 2026 admissions

nope this year!

maam respectfully we are talking about non-auto admits rn

3 Likes

lol sorry

Need to take a deep breath and not check for a few days, maybe weeks. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

If it does not happen at 7 pm central, are we done for the night? Do colleges release results over the weekend?

There was a tiny wave right before Thanksgiving. But I think they are not the super competitive majors like engineering, cs, or business. We know a friend’s son got accepted into Kinesiology (but he does have high stats)

1 Like

Anything?

1 Like

Nothing

1 Like

I am waiting for Bevo to leap out from behind the couch and say “April Fool” :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

anyone else refresh, refresh, refresh? :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Could be 7:30 CST??? a wave in Jan last year was

5 Likes

if they don’t release it now, when would they have time to? it just seems like a quick turnaround before february you know.

Prob next week

anyone
?

Nothing here. Auto admit, waiting for major. Maybe next week!

4 Likes

Several EA and ED notifications next week. Maybe UT is thinking those admitted elsewhere may skip UT. :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Same.

Hi, all! I was told about this forum during my daughter’s wait last year. To give you a point of reference on when some of you may hear, she received her acceptance on January 29 around 7:00 p.m. She applied first day of application opening, not auto-admit, no SAT, very competitive public high school in Houston, Moody, strong resume and work history in her major. I hope the best for all of you.

3 Likes

Top 22%

If UT is on Coalition App, why would essays not be seen by UT?