UT Austin class of 2026 admissions

My CASH says “The CASH system and its services are solely for current University of Texas at Austin students, returning students who are eligible to enroll at the University, and students who have been newly admitted to the University. Our records indicate that you are not eligible. For further assistance, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at (512)475-6282.”

But myUT says I owe $200 but I think thats because I’m auto admit.

another thing to note: even though my RIS changed today, it still says last updated 11/3… i also still have $200 in my what I owe and I can still access CASH, although it’s probably because I’ve taken OnRamps and am an auto admit

Several ways to get in. After you login “My Status” you can go to utexas.edu or click top left corner. Click “Current Students” You will see “MyUT” page. Expand “Academics” on the left and the list down below will have “Registration Information Sheet (RIS)”

1 Like

My CASH shows me about financial aid and appears to be tailored to me. But, my What I Owe says this: Our records indicate that you do not have a billing record with the University of Texas Austin.

1 Like

I have no reason to believe my daughter has been accepted, but if I go to “My UT” and then “Profile” it has her name and a UT email address. I assume this means nothing, correct? Does everyone get given an email address if they apply?

I saw on this board that someone was accepted into Plan II back in November. My daughter is still waiting to hear. She has heard from her other major.

1 Like

What time did the wave roll out last Friday? 5pm?

1 Like

Yes it was 5pm last week.

1 Like

Same case. Son accepted in October (AA). First Major on Nov 17th. Waiting on Plan II

1 Like

Any admits this afternoon for non-auto?

Does anyone have any idea when priority comes out on February 1?

Same

My 2021 in-state non auto- LHD film major found out on Friday, January 29, 2021 about 6:30pm or so. Not sure of the exact time but it was def in the early evening.

4 Likes

Is it a personal choice of the student if the class is online or in-person?

no, it is either an online or in person class. All are remote until Feb. 1. All were remote fall of 2020.

Did anyone hear from forty acres scholarship?

1 Like

Any CBHP interviews or decisions this week?

I also have a UT email address in MyUT profile, and updated CASH and RIS too.

I’m still waiting too!

I heard that some students received CAP offers even when they could access CASH.