UT Dallas Class of 2027 - Admission Discussion

We haven’t heard anything yet.

1 Like

Son finally got the UT-Dallas CS acceptance message this morning – expected this as he’s a NMSF with a math/CS spike, but still glad to get it officially since the relatively lengthy wait was making me a little nervous.

1 Like

Awesome! Congratulations!!

Congratulations! When did your son submitted his application?

1 Like

Applied on 9/1, but didn’t have a completed application until the first week of October.

1 Like

I just heard about my AES yesterday. The email was sent to my UTD email so make sure to check there. 7k/semester (1570 SAT, 35 ACT). Not sure about any stipends, but I’ve heard rumors that AES is definitely shrinking and they’re not offering stipends anymore.

1 Like

Also to clarify the stipend thing is just a rumor I don’t know for sure.

1 Like

Has anyone received any scholarships yet? If yes, then when and how much?

I received my AES but I didn’t get an email. You have to check the financial aid box in your portal and the communications box has the official AES letter. Maybe not all of the AES awards have gone out yet. I got the $9,000 per semester or $18,000 per year one.

2 Likes

Academic Excellence Scholarship. Letter received yesterday.

2 Likes

Anyone knows if Terry Scholarship is need based? Thanks

1 Like

Not fully based on financial need but definitely something they look at in awarding the scholarship. UTD specifically says incomes over 110k are “subject to case by case review”.

1 Like

Also, got the AES : $9,000 per semester or $18,000 per year one.

1 Like

That’s awesome. If you don’t mind sharing, what were your stats?

Thanks

my D is still waiting on her admission. Applied in Nov 1st week.
Any got admissions recently ?

Congrats! If you received AES, you are probably eligible to apply for McDermott Scholars.

1 Like

Admitted last week

1 Like

NMSF w/application complete in last week Nov. Still waiting for my decision…

2 Likes

My daughter was accepted to the computer science program today. Does anyone know when do students know they can join the computer science honor program? Does the applicant have to receive scholarships to be eligible for the CS honor program?

2 Likes