UVA Fall Transfer 2023

April 28th

Did anyone else receive a little flyer-like paper in the mail that says, “fill out your deposit today”? Could they have mistakenly sent that to me because transfer decisions are not released yet?

Can you put a picture of that on imgur and share it? That did not come from my office. College admission officers wouldn’t use the phrase “fill out your deposit.”

The calendar is on the instructions page. May 1 is our target date for having transfer decisions. As always, if we are able to post decisions early, we will.

post deleted

How many people got the flyer about paying your deposit with an admitted student link? I’ve seen a few people with them now and I am sad I didn’t get one :frowning:

1 Like

I received it, but I spoke to Dean J about that. She confirmed it was strange and was a mistake. I wouldn’t read too much into it right now!

No worries until we all see the decisions, which I hope come out by this Friday. the wait is feeling extra long this week lol !

1 Like

Hoping that’s the case but I’ve read otherwise on other forums/groups. We shall see!

What have you seen ?

Join the discord group everything is on there!

i just clicked on the link above in this thread and it says the link is invalid

@lilyegbert7 Here is a permanent link to the server: UVA Fall Transfer 2023

just got off the phone with admissions, and the lady said as of now decisions will be released may 1

so scared to receive decision, got waitlisted freshman year, then decided to go to NOVA, re-applied for spring transfer and got rolled over to fall 2023. :sob: good luck everyone

Good luck to you too! I feel like we’ll here back tomorrow around 5-6 pm est

1 Like

are we getting the decisions tmmr?

1 Like

Are decisions today

I think so. Most applicants’ checklists are gone, which is the standard sign that most college portals have right before decisions are released.

In the past, what time of day have transfer decisions been released?