UW Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Got accepted OOS for biology with a 3.95 UW and 4.31 W along with a 32 ACT. Solid essays and extra circulars. Also got the P and G scholarship.

2 Likes

It sounds like you did get in Freshman Direct. Congrats!
Time prepared on my daughter’s is 22:13:53 - so it looks like yours just isn’t updated yet.
Thanks for the info : )

1 Like

Thank you! Mind sharing her stats?

accepted
oos
3.94/4.23
35 ACT
biochemistry
P&G scholarship

1 Like

Waitlisted :confused: had a 4.22 weighted, lots of EC’s. Think I’m gonna have to choose another school I already got into, but congrats to everyone that got accepted!!!

5 Likes

My son not seeing any results? Is it just us?

Daughter rejected for CE OOS with 3.92 UW GPA/4.89W.
Accepted to CAS with Purple & Gold 3K/year.

Cal Poly SLO? What major?
My D admitted to pre-science at UW here. She already accepted into UIUC CS.

I’m seriously bummed. My D was actually a stronger applicant than my other D who got in last year. In state, 3.97 UW and better ECs. Did not expect this at all. Got into UCSC which has the same acceptance rate but I wanted my baby close to home. :cry:

Oos dd accepted college of engineering undeclared Purple and Gold $5400 per year. 4.0 some extracurriculars, emphasis on arts

3 Likes

Waitlisted… 4.5 GPA, strong EC’s, Foster major

My daughter had identical results as yours, OOS from CA and accepted to pre science. Had no idea its like a 2% acceptance rate (68/2300) Like you, we are also waiting for the UCs. Best of luck to your daughter!

2 Likes

@Mom22Girls19 , I’m so sorry. My son’s friend who had a 3.98 GPA, STEM track, went to State for music and Music All-State since middle school was outright rejected from UW but accepted to more prestigious universities. Just doesn’t make sense at times.

1 Like

Hey guys!! I got in!! does our assigned major mean we got in directly??

1 Like

Yes, your assigned major is the major you got into

They really should change the release time in the future. It is literally 2:27am now and I still couldn’t go to sleep because of the excitement

3 Likes

Okay thanks, it says " Your assigned major: in the Foster School of Business" but when I click my unofficial transcript only Bothell shows up as it did in the past

Selected for CS.
International student, India
SAT 1570, IELTS 8.5,
Class 10 - 97%, Class 12 - 98% internal marks

School magazine Chief Editor & member of school Tennis Team, active in mock UN, volunteering work in teaching maths to disadvantaged girls, Travelled extensively around the globe.
Accepted so far in university in Michigan, UIUC - James Scholar, Univ of Washington & University of Toronto - all in CS. Georgia Tech & Stanford awaited.
Which one to choose?

3 Likes

What does it say for Time Prepared on your unofficial transcript?

Date prepared: March 11, 2021
Time prepared: 19:19:43

Idk how to decline bothells enrollment but I just accepted UW Seattle enrollment