UW Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

OOS daughter accepted, Economics. P&G scholarship.

4.0UW, strong ECs and she was told strong essays.

1 Like

Well then there is nothing unique about UW. There are plenty of good colleges in Massachusetts and California. Hopefully he has applied to some of them.

My assigned major says “in the College of Arts and Sciences,” but when I go to my unofficial transcript it lists my major as biochemistry. Does this mean I was admitted directly to the major?

I hope that it’s not age or homeschool related discrimination. She has been told she’s too young for jobs and internships many times, so this is one more major point of discouragement for what feels like an age issue. I just don’t understand. Her essay was strong, explained how she took a hobby when she was much younger and turned it in to her passion for design and entrepreneurship. She also has social media accounts that she has grown to be quite successful and was interviewed by the New York Times in 2019 for this. She included this in her essay as well.

Ok I see it but don’t see any scholarship. I was hoping that all OOS qualified for a p and g.

Accepted OOS for psych. Is the same bland page where it reads admission application information the same page where one would see a scholarship link? Just confused on where to look.

Yes. I am OOS and my P&G Scholarship is listed right under my offer of admission.

Awww rip then I for sure didn’t get one unfortunately. Congrats though and thanks for the clarification!

Same. I was hoping for a little something!

Anyone has any idea what time will honor program decisions be out?

I think it will be another 2 weeks to hear about Honors. The website says between 3/15 and 4/12. On an information session I think they said you’ll hear about 2 weeks after you hear about general admissions.

Accepted OOS!

2 Likes

Ah ha! Thank u so much

Rejected OOS (RI) applied for Computer Engineering. UW was my #2 which is a bummer but I was accepted to GT with Stamps/Gold, Northeastern, UF, Case, so not too bad of a spot but it was quite random and doesn’t look promising for CMU. Congrats to all!

1 Like

My daughter got accepted with P&G $5400. OOS undecided so she’s just in arts and sciences. 3.97 UW and 33 act. Now waiting to hear if her sister got into a master’s program there

1 Like

Congrats on being accepted! Where did you find your unofficial transcript? I applied as a biology major but my major given says “in college of arts and sciences” as well.

Accepted OOS (CA)
3.95 UW | 4.25 W
P & G scholarships $3,000
Applied as biology major, got in as “major in college of arts and sciences”
200+ Volunteer hours
Many activities with leadership opportunities

1 Like

She is a strong applicant, no doubt. Does she apply other comparable college? Go to a school that fits her. Wish her the best.

Yes 7200

2 Likes

i really am not an expert, but if they do any kind of yield protection, they might see her as someone who would choose a smaller LAC? good luck to her, i’m sure she’ll get into a school she loves