UW Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

That’s what I’m thinking, Why would they send fin aid info if you didn’t get in. But I did also get into UWB EA, so I think that could be where the fin aid was sent from.

Did you apply for UWB EA @Vgopalam ?

Nope, try resetting your password.

I have access to my UW email because I previously took a summer program at UW. I’m pretty sure promo materials are sent to your personal email, and any specific fin aid info or similar is sent to your UW email, which should be forwarded to your personal email.

1 Like

i heard from someone that uw decisions can be viewed earlier via a transcript they post on your portal. does anyone know anything about that?

What are out-of-state merit aid packages offered at UW?

Yes I did, and I did get in, but I would have thought that Bothell would have had UWB in their email. But your theory does make the most sense

is it the seattle campus or other campus?

Does anyone know what time the decisions are coming out, regardless of date?

I’ve heard that in previous years, pretty sure that’s more “urban legend”, than fact.

Both seattle and bothel.

Typically 8:30.

When my D23 was accepted 2 years ago, she was able to see the transcript within the hour she got her acceptance. It’s not a large window (weeks or days in advance) I think it was just a matter of her checking it first right when the transcript was posted, and then getting her acceptance which may have taken a bit longer to “batch load”

Doing the waiting game again with my senior…

In the morning?

pm or am?

8:30 pm pacific time

1 Like

what transcript are you referring to and where can I check them? Thanks!

In MyUW, there is a drop down list in the upper left under “MyUW” click on it and go to the Academics tab. On that screen, there are several headings, one of which is “Grades and Transcripts”. If you click on unofficial transcripts, when you are admitted it will generate a transcript with your name, ID, and some other info (can’t really remember) But as I said before, it wasn’t days before. It was within the same hour or so as the acceptance.

1 Like

when will decisions come out for UDub this year? Is it in mid-March?

3/12

For some, it could be as early as March 1.
March 1 - March 15, 2021 is what UW has stated, with the bulk of the decisions around March 12.