UW Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Wait it makes you log in if you aren’t already, I checked with my phone

1 Like

Yeah. I would’ve thought this was a mistake or generic message, but the fact that I makes you login makes me think otherwise.

1 Like

We see that message too. I don’t think it means anything since D applied for CS, the most competitive major as an OOS. We feel the chance of getting acceptance is next to zero.

1 Like

did your daughter put down a second choice major?

We applied to Aero which I believe is fairly competitive as well (not as much so as CS). Maybe a glitch so will not make any assumptions.

1 Like

You can still get accepted into UW Seattle without getting accepted into your major

3 Likes

She doesn’t remember. LOL but I think she did not since I don’t see the second major on the portal.

1 Like

How do I set up my NetID if I don’t have a PAC and a Student Systems Key?

click “forgot password” and reset it through your email.

Will it glitch if I were to click the confirm my enrollment button?

who knows lol. whos gonna be the first to sacrifice.

3 Likes

I no dude. the waiting game for the actual decision is so annoying

1 Like

Ikr. we wait for almost half a year, and then they give us a 2 week window for decisions…

all for a yes or no. geez

I don’t have an email telling me my NetID in the first place though so I need to get one, do you know how I could do that?

but I mean, more time overall means more time spent on each application, which means a better holistic review…

1 Like

This should help:

If you hit the enrollment button it will say " You don’t have any offers of admission eligible to be confirmed at this time." That’s what it says on a thread above, but I was looking at last years thread and that’s what theirs said too
I personally haven’t clicked on it bc I don’t want to mess anything up just in case

1 Like

So there is a slight chance that she could be admitted to pre-major. We will see…

1 Like