UW-Madison Fall 2016 Decisions

Just got in! I checked my student center then shortly after got an email! Everyone just check your student center, emails must come shortly after! I got a 26 act 3.85 GPA in state

to those that have been accepted - are you instate? or OOS? has anyone OOS heard yet?

has anyone OOS been accepted yet?!

my friend OOS got in, nothing for me yet

Daughter just got the email.

Accepted into School of Engineering! In State

I just got in too! Wow – so excited to finally be accepted. In state, 3.45 GPA unweighted, 31 ACT. I loved my UW essays, personally. CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEW FUTURE BADGERS!! Excited for the opportunity to possibly become a real Badger after being a baby one for so long.

really hope i find out tonight!! this is the last school i’m waiting on and it’s my number one

Got in tonight! 30 ACT and 3.7 UW GPA, with lots of music extracurriculars. In state.

So mostly in state so far?

I got in just now. 29 ACT 3.32 GPA, Extracurricular sports. In state.

Got postponed 3.7, 3.5 Uw, 28 act in state

My son also got his accepted tonight! In state and applied on October 29th. 34 ACT, 4.0 unweighted, 9 APs, Varsity Letterman. Good luck all future badgers!

can you guys share the date you applied ?

Congrats to everyone. No OOS yet? So anxious.

Applied 9/11 - haven’t heard anything yet

I’m guessing they will continue to come out with notifications throughout the night because the message says we will be notified “in the first notification period” which I’m guessing is what this is

do you guys think they send them all at the same time?

I don’t think so, because a few messages above implied that people were getting the decision at different times

anyone from nj heard?