UW-Madison Fall 2016 Decisions

@real99 where are you from?

ACCEPTED!
30 ACT 3.9 uw gpa

Now i am really afraid to check…

i have a question abt logging in and finding your admissions decision that way: i had a problem with creating a MyUW account (it says that i’ve already created an account with the campus ID they gave me, but also says that MyUW has no account associated with my email? i’m at a loss). has anyone else had this problem?

@hopefulbadger123 where are you from?

@aldanjes Minnesota

is this all minnesota and international?

So has everyone who has been accepted so far from the US been from Wisconsin or Minnesota???

Accepted

Did not receive an email, but was able to view my decision through MyUW. Might be a good place to check for all those waiting for an email

@gaomn2016 where are you from?

Look, what upsets me is that UW Madison promised all decisions out by January 30th. They tweeted that decisions would come out Sat. and Sun. Sunday is January 31st, so therefore not only did they lie to us, but they gave priority to international in in-state students, even though us OOS applicants must pay much more for tuition.

Where do I check in My UW for my admissions status?

They promised by January 31st

they said 31st the whole time @caliapplicant

@caliapplicant I’m from Minnesota. @BillPilgrim Thank you best of luck to your son!

@obligatoryname Weird. I called admissions around January 10th and they told me all applicant would hear no later than the 30th (wrote it down right when they told me). My bad though if I’m wrong.

@dualstrike98 Log in and click on student center

MN Resident

32 ACT
4.0 GPA UW/ 4.2 W
3 Varsity sports
National Honors Society

In Iowa. Have heard nothing. Checked email and student center. NA DA.

Relax - in the scheme of things, it is not all that bad now, is it? And they did say end of Jan - but even if it was the 30th…