UW-Madison Fall 2016 Decisions

I have a 30 with a 3.78 GPA. Fingers crossed!

32 (33 over 2) with a 3.37 cumulative GPA. But my grades show an incredible upswing since freshman year, with a GPA much closer to 4 for this year so far.
Applied Oct. 1, hoping to get notified tonight (or soon!).

Is there any rhyme or reason to the notification rollout?

Are many people rejected EA?

Being postponed is not a horrible thing people. Being denied is worse. Plenty of people got postponed last year and then got accepted in March. Be patient.

does anyone know what times of day they release decisions? or when the next wave will be released?

is the first wave still being released today or will it be over the next few days? I applied mid-September so I should be in the first notification period.

Yeah does anyone know when the next wave will be? I applied early September too so I thought I would hear sooner

It was said earlier in this feed the next wave is between Dec 19th - 23rd

Will decisions be coming in this weekend? Or is it only friday night?

Do we send our transcripts for mid-year reports or do we just self-report them?

Self report them when you get an email prompt by the uni

10/10 Cumulative GPA and 31 ACT with 800,790,780 in Subject tests. From India. Toefl 114/120 . Chances?

You’ll be in, no problem. I’m from WI – you have nothing to worry about. See you there probably ahah

@shakespearedoc is that referred to me? :stuck_out_tongue:

Question- will my portal change from saying “your application will be reviewed…” to “your application is being reviewed…”?

@Rahulbarcafan yes sorry! I forgot these don’t tag automatically!

@shakespearedoc You sure ill get in? :stuck_out_tongue:

How will the portal change when the app’s being reviewed?

@McKilla99 I could be wrong, but I don’t think it does change when being reviewed.

Why has no one heard back?