UW Madison Fall 2016 Transfer Thread.

Not sure which one is more active thread. just got an admission letter! any applicants waiting for their decision, good luck! finger crossed

accepted =)
higschool GPA: 3.5
college GPA: 3.79
sat score: 2100
subject test: US history- 730, World history- 790
toefl: 110
ap score: ap statistics- 3, ap human geography- 4
major: Business management for Agricultural & Life science

congrats to everyone who got accepted !!

Accepted! College GPA of 3.8. Political Science and Economics double major. Any other questions about stats or generally, feel free to ask!

Accepted! As a transfer sophomore

Highschool: 2.9 gpa, 21 ACT

College: 3.5 gpa

Lol I’m shocked tbh

Congrats! We basically have the same stats. Are you in state? @basedghoul

How many credits have you guys completed? Or averaged in a semester?

@basedghoul did you have an upward trend in high school?

Are admission decisions always on Fridays? Also if you found out when did u apply?!

Just found out today i got accepted too! So happy now :)). Congrats to anyone who got accepted and best of luck to anyone who is still waiting for decision !!! I’d like to answer to any questions if u guys have any!

Accepted !!
GPA 3.82

Nice work guys

I’m curious if anyone’s been denied :o

@Natalie278 yep!

@Sconnie23 Yep transferring from uwm!

Does anyone get admission offer even though you haven’t submit “winter quarter grade transcript” and “spring quarter schedule”?? I just submitted yesterday, so i don’t get admission offer today…

@seattle14 I am also on the quarter system. I send them an email with my spring schedule back in March because I figured I had to and they responded with an email saying thank you this will be added to your file, but they never asked me for my winter grades. I also didn’t hear anything today.

Congrats to everyone who got accepted tonight! Hoping to get my decision soon but nothing for me tonight…

@Natalie278 Yeah I was accepted.

I was admitted tonight
2.4 high school GPA (not many extracurriculars)
Didn’t submit my 24 ACT
3.6 college GPA at UWSP and MATC
Volunteer work and some extracurriculars in college

@Uwadmit2016 how many credits have you completed ?

Everyone who’s getting denied will be next week so I’m expecting the worst. So sad should have went there last year…: