***UW-Madison Fall 2018 Transfer Thread***

Is there any one who gets admitted recently?

Is there any one who gets admitted recently?

I’m guessing regular decision applicants will hopefully be hearing back this week since it’s the last week of April?

I think so! nervous…

Has anyone else’s Transfer Credit Evaluation tab been gone the past 2 weeks?

Mine!

Does anyone know when the decision will be released?

@blueraccoon13 They must release decisions in this week.

@blueraccoon13 It has to be this week. My guess is that Thursday will be when the Credit Evaluations are uploaded and Friday will be when decisions are released since that’s how they released everything last year.

wait i still have my transfer evaluation tab does that mean anything significant?

Where can I find transfer evaluation tab on portal? Can someone describe it? I am curious if I have it or not.

@yankeebanger , go to your Student Center on the portal, then click on the Academics tab, and then click on where it says My Academics in the tab. As of a few weeks ago I had a Credit Evaluation tab above where it says “Placement Test Scores” but it’s been gone for about 2 weeks now.

@blondebonske17 I just checked mine and it is gone.

Hi guys, if anyone gets evaluation tab, please inform here.

The decision is probably tomorrow and I feel dying right now, waiting for the decision

Same! I’m checking my email like, 2x an hour…

ugh is it a bad sign if my transfer eval tab is still there :frowning:

anyone’s eval tab reappears? I am too stressed out…

Yeah so I have my eval tab and under “important notes” it reads like I got in? It says things like “final grades must be reported before your SOAR date”. But I haven’t gotten an acceptance notification. I’m confused…

I got my eval tab back. It shows my transfer credits list. And the IMPORTANT NOTES SAYS:" A HOLD has been placed on your enrollment for the coming term until we receive your self-reported final grades. Prior to attending SOAR, use the student center located at http://my.wisc.edu to report your final grades as posted to your student record by your college or university."

Does HOLD mean I’ve been put on the waiting list or something?