***UW-Madison Fall 2018 Transfer Thread***

@hellokorea7777 me too mate

it’s already end of April… when they give the decision to us…
I=

@hellokorea7777 probably would hear the decision 7:00 PM central time

Accepted to College of Letters and Science. But my aim is to get in Business school

accepted to letters and sciences

The decision is out!!!

Accepted to CLS!

Got admitted by LAS

@yankeebanger you need to apply transferring to business school next Fall. They do not admit anyone directly.

@ShihanCheng yeah I know.

deferred

Accepted to the College of Letters & Science!!

Accepted to the College of Engineering - Industrial Engineering!

Stats:
From OOS CC
3.95 Unweighted GPA
72 Credits transferred
1 Organization, 1 Work (TRiO)

HI GUYS, congrats on your acceptances!! Does anyone know if there are any group chats or groups on Facebook for transfer students that will be attending Wisconsin in the fall??

@yankeebanger – re: admittance to Bus Sch – they do have a direct admit prg contrary to what above posted indicated. If not DA then you apply in April after you’ve attended several mandatory info sessions, created a resume, complete app with several mind numbing essays questions. Yes or no emails go out late June or so. BUT as a transfer student I’d call the offices and confirm. The advisors are helpful.

Has anyone who got deferred before gotten their email to submit grades?

@Badger2020_ I haven’t yet have you?

Hey all I just had a quick question I was hoping someone could answer. I was accepted into the college of letters and science, but I am a Political Science major. so my question is: Do I have to apply to the program now, wait until SOAR, or do something else?

Poli Sci is a major, not a program. You just need to choose your courses at SOAR. You need to declare your major to graduate (earlier in theory).

@badgers2325 No I haven’t either, i’m guess next week aka the middle of the month we will get it, good luck with finals!