***UW-Madison Fall 2018 Transfer Thread***

In my deferral letter they said I would hear back as soon as they complete their review. In previous years they seemed to start releasing decision the Friday before Memorial Day. After that they released decisions on random days and times. However, they didn’t seem to release decisions last Friday so I’m just holding on to hope that they start tomorrow. I don’t think I can make it till the end of June…

Exactly, @AcctMajor23 I would definitely like to know so I can look at other places if needed.

So i see the transfer credit tab, but no link…

Me too! I just checked mine, hopefully it will show up later?

RIght! Good Luck everyone!

My sister just got off the phone with admissions and they said they don’t start reviewing applications until tomorrow, since that is the deadline to report grades and materials.

Mine says transfer credits too but it’s blank I have a good feeling people will possibly hear tomorrow my friend was accepted June 2nd last year

I went through other transfer threads from previous years and it seems like there’s a good chance we’ll hear back this weekend, fingers crossed!

I still have the transfer credit tab and it says “No evaluations to display.” Should I be worried?

When did you submit your grades?

I got a eval OMG!!!

@futurebadger18 when did you submit…in the past they sent them out in groups good luck!

I sent my grades last Friday.

Yeah i sent mine the end of the week before it might just take some time

Do u mean you sent yours the week before I did?

Correct the end of the week as well.

Wait hahaha sorry, the same week as me? Or the week before I did but you also submitted them at the end of the week? Sorry, I’m just confused lol! I submitted mine on the 25th of May.

Haha no prob yeah the week before you did.

I also got an eval!! So relieved!

Ohhh okay okay awesome. So maybe they just have not reviewed my materials yet since they just finished yours?