***UW-Madison Fall 2018 Transfer Thread***

@gbpack4033 When did you submit your grades?

Congrats @gbpack4033 I can understand the work put in for that thing! :slight_smile:

Around May 13th I think

Ah I see, okay sounds good. Last year did they only send out letters on one day or was it on a rolling basis?

@futurebadger18 Yes they could just be reviewing things still, also remember you can appeal these decisions.

OMG I got one too! Congrats to all those who got one, and good luck to everyone still waiting!

I’m so nervous. I got a 3.68 gpa for spring semester with 16 credits, submitted a letter of interest, two more letters of recommendation and a writing piece of mine. My Cumulative GPA is like a 3.87 or something, since I got a 4.0 my first semester. Is a 3.68 enough for them to decline me? @Badger2020_

I got mine too so I’m guessing that means acceptance

I can’t really say @futurebadger18 , I will say I got lower than that but I was also a guaranteed transfer. Honestly I’ll tell you this if you feel like you’ve worked hard enough and it definitely sounds like you did considering your GPA fight like hell to get in. Appeal processes are in place for you and that’s a great way to show the school that you are serious about getting in and it’s a process that is there for you.

Okay. The people who recieved their credit eval all submitted far earlier than I did, so maybe they are honestly still just working on evaluating everyone still. I’m gonna pee my pants @Badger2020_

@GeddyLee21 Have you recieved a credit eval??

@futurebadger18 I would rather not worry you, but yes I did get a credit eval

When did you submit your gradss

@futurebadger18 This past Friday

What what was your GPA

@futurebadger18 I transferred mid year to another college, so I had a 3.96 at my first college with 18 credits fall semester and 4.0 with 17 credits at my second college for spring semester.

Accepted!

Accepted as well!

Accepted!!! Cannot wait to be a badger!

Accepted!!!