UW-Madison vs UW Seattlevs UIUC

<p>Hi, so I got accepted from UW Madison, UW Seattle and UIUC with majoring in Physics.
I'm thinking about changing my major to Computer Science or Computer Engineering, so I thought UIUC would be great, but I couldn't ignore the location of the school, whcih UIUC seems to be very rural to me. I know that UIUC has a more advanced academic programs than those two schools but I prefer the urban areas like Madison or Seattle.
I need some suggestions to keep my stand firm and stable from now on, so please help me!!</p>

<p>Excellent Honors math and physics sequences at UW-Madison. Excellent Comp Sci. You need to figure which campus atmosphere most appeals to you, presuming finances are not an issue. Seattle is a much larger metropolitan area than Madison. Madison is a very liberal campus. Different climates, geography. Much more eastern Asia influence in Seattle. Pros and cons to both. Check out the courses required for each major that interests you as well as Honors courses you can take for your freshmen/intro level courses. Madison has a semester system.</p>

<p>Make a list of pros and cons. Think about your reasons for selecting each school last fall.</p>

<p>For CS they are all on par in a narrow range. All are Top 10 programs respected in the industry. For comp engineering UIUC has a larger edge over the UWs. I live and work in Seattle and the jobs in high tech are growing fast and you have many choices as to where to work and intern. But COL is also much higher and the campus has a more insular mostly local vibe despite being a major national U. I’d give UW-M an advantage for overall college life over the others and Seattle as a place to go after college for work.</p>