Vanderbilt Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

international asking for aid, 1560 sat, 4.0 gpa, okay ecs tho. not really confident id get in. i either applied for psych or public health, cant remember

also, i havent received an idoc request yet, even tho i asked for aid

I dont know whether it will be an indicator let see today

1 Like

indeed, hope for the best. Good Luck!

1 Like

does anyone know roughly how many will be accepted and/or waitlisted?

Vanderbilt does not send the IDOC request, it should have been automatically sent by the College Board within 1-2 hours after listing them as a school on your CSS Profile. However, if you utilized IDOC for other schools, they will not notify you if all of the documentation that is required has already been submitted. For example, Vanderbilt requires the submission of your parents’ tax returns if you are a dependent student, but if you applied to another school and already submitted them through IDOC, there would be no communication from Vanderbilt since they have already been granted access to that particular documentation.

8 Likes

does anyone know the link which last year seemed to be an indicator, which is something like “admitted student event” link?

I have permanent and mailing addresses.

1 Like

does anyone who got a likely letter/early acceptance have both addresses on their portal?

5:10 est

I got mine at 5:08 EST

Can anyone with a likely letter or ED admission look themselves up on the people finder? https://peoplefinder.app.vumc.org/index.jsp

why would this work? even if you were accepted they would not add you to the directory unless you enrolled or at the very least paid your deposit

4 Likes

Last year RD acceptance rate was 4%. They do not say how many get waitlisted. However, they accepted over 400 off waitlist in 2019.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ has waitlist statistics, acceptance rates, etc. this sight was recommended by our college counselor

College transitions dot com

will we get an email with our decision or will we get an email saying to check the portal?

Email stating to check the portal after 5:00pm Central Time.

1 Like

Did someone say Vandi accepted only 4% last year in regular decision?

Getting really nervous now. Down to the wire this week. :grimacing::grimacing:

Not sure how they arrived at the 4%, but the combined early and regular decision admit stats was pegged at 6.7%. One would have to further dive into the early decision numbers and back them out of what is provided in their Blog from last years admissions (see below). I think the storyline after this application cycle is that more and more schools will fill their classes earlier in the process thus making the RD round super competitive than it already had been.

I did some math…:joy:. For combined ED + RD, Vandy blog states 6.7%. However when backing out ED entirely, I arrive at 5.3% (2,248 admits of 42,125 RD applicants).