Vet Scholars Program?

<p>Does anyone know about the Vet Scholars Program? I know that I want to be a vet, so I'm defiantly interested in this. I've been told that only 6 people are accepted for it a year, but how many people apply for it? I have a 3.76 gpa, 31 act</p>

<p>I am also out of state, will this impact it in any way?</p>

<p>Do you know if Purdue is more concentrated in large or farm animals vs small animals??</p>

<p>I was recently accepted into the next round for interviews- did you decide to apply Peggster?</p>

<p>My dd was rejected this week from vet Scholars</p>

<p>I’m sorry to hear that Doberlady! Did she apply any other program (Mississippi’s or Missouri’s)? Also, may I ask what her ecs and stats were? </p>

<p>In case anyone has any questions! I had my interview and was recently accepted into the Vet Scholars Program! PM me or post on here if you want some info!</p>

hey cuibono! How many people apply to the program each year? and how many people are accepted?

Cuibono contrats on your Vet Scholars Program. How are you liking Purdue? My daughter is a senior this year and thinking about applying. Do you know if you have to commit to Purdue prior to applying for Vet Scholars or just wait until you are accepted?