Purdue Vet Scholars

Hi, I am starting this thread for students applying to the veterinary scholars program. I was accepted to Purdue Animal Science and submitted my application to vet scholars by the Feb 1st deadline. Hoping to get an interview invite. Does anyone know when we get notification? How many candidates do they interview and are there several dates to choose from? Thanks and good luck to those applying!

@vet2026 my daughter received the interview invite yesterday. I did see some other posts on CC from a couple years back regarding how the interview is done, types of things they ask etc. My daughter is waiting to hear from some other schools so we have a big decision to make in the next week or so.

I got an interview for March 20th! It’s a WebEx interview. Super excited and nervous. Does anyone know what kind of questions they ask? Best of luck to anyone interviewing!

Vet Scholars update: the interview was tough. I had 2 interviewers and one was very nice and asked questions that helped me express my desire to become a veterinarian. The other interviewer was harsh and interrogation style. I hope that I did well overall. They said decisions will be released mid-April. Good luck to anyone else who is still waiting on their college decision like me.