Villanova Class of 2027 Official Thread

This is the official discussion thread for Villanova Class of 2027 RD applicants. Ask your questions and connect with fellow applicants.

RD Application Deadline is: January 15

deferred asf

1 Like

Any parents on this thread?

2 Likes

Yes! Not sure why there isn’t more action on this thread.

1 Like

Regular decisions coming tomorrow evening.

4 Likes

Good luck to everyone

4 Likes

Decisions are out.

3 Likes

Waitlisted :cry:

I was deferred EA and waitlisted RD. Disappointed, but it’s not my top school so it’s not the end of the world. Hoping for better news in the next few days so I won’t have to worry about getting off the list.

SAT 1430/ACT 32
All A’s, plenty of ECs

3 Likes

Rejected, but it wasn’t my top choice. Congratulations to those who got accepted.

3 Likes

S was deferred at EA - LOCI sent ; waitlisted RD - disappointing as it was his #1 school. Intended major - Business :slightly_frowning_face:
1410 SAT
10 AP’s
College Calculus course
Cross Country Captain
Lax
Many EC’s and activities in addition to working past 3 years

2 Likes

Son waitlisted:(

1 Like

Does anyone know what this year’s overall admission rate is? I know 2022 was 23%.

Son accepted to the school of business. The video acceptance was exciting to watch. He was also accepted at Fordham (free tuition) and Haverford but was rejected at Swarthmore. We’re still waiting to hear from other schools, but we are very grateful for the decision. Very good luck to the waitlisters. If he doesn’t go to Villanova, we will inform them promptly!

5 Likes

I would not feel the need to inform them promptly if he decides not to go. My understanding is it won’t make that much immediate difference for someone on a waitlist. And this comment comes from the parent of someone on the waitlist. Just take a moment to enjoy his achievements.

3 Likes

My DD sounds just like your son! Accepted for Science, also accepted to Fordham with free tuition (NMF), Lehigh, Lafayette, and a few others, but rejected at Swarthmore. I haven’t heard of anyone that has gotten into Swarthmore! Hoping to have all of our answers within the next week or two so we can finally commit! Best of luck to everyone…this year is tough! I hope everyone lands exactly where they want to be!

1 Like

Well done, Lehigh and Lafayette are excellent schools! Son was also just accepted to Boston College and Wesleyan. Yes, National Merit Finalist often gets free tuition at Fordham. Who would have ever thought that a strong PSAT score can save you a quarter million dollars, LOL. We certainly didn’t so it really has to be considered. No one else has offered a dime. Good luck to your daughter and wherever she decides to go!

Has anyone seen the 2027 admitted student profile for Villanova?

Don’t think it is out yet.

But here is the Class of 2026 enrolled students profile.