Virginia Tech chances?

I am a male student at McLean High School in northern Virginia with 3.5 weighted GPA and 1340 SAT (690 Math). I got into JMU, GMU, and VCU, all regular decision. I have a decent amount of volunteer service and was involved in Technology Student Association and a local community center governing board thing with a couple of years of club lacrosse and one JV season. How likely do you think it is that I will get in?
Thanks!

I applied undecided by the way.

All honors classes since my sophomore year plus AP US History, AP Government, AP Physics C, and AP Statistics. 3.9 senior first semester

I would get excited about all of your current offers. Tech isn’t too likely.

As long as you don’t have your heart set on engineering, you have a good chance in getting in.

Go to http://ir.vt.edu/data/student/admissions.html and view the statistics on prior year offers, etc.

I am a male student at McLean High School in northern Virginia with 3.5 weighted GPA and 1340 SAT (690 Math). I got into JMU, GMU, and VCU, all regular decision. I have a decent amount of volunteer service and was involved in Technology Student Association and a local community center governing board thing with a couple of years of club lacrosse and one JV season. All honors classes since my sophomore year plus AP US History, AP Government, AP Physics C, and AP Statistics. 3.9 senior first semester GPA. How likely do you think it is that I will get in (undecided)?
Thanks!

@3dnova did you get in?

did you get in man?