Virginia Tech Financial Aid/Scholarships

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knew how generous Virginia Tech is in regards to financial aid and scholarships for an OOS student. Very basic stats: 32 ACT, 3.7 uGPA, good extracurriculars. Just looking for a general sense of what I could expect to receive based on past students.
Thanks.

Anybody?

Did you hear back yet? I’m wondering for my son who is also OOS and has not yet received his acceptance/award. He has 34 ACT, 3.975 unweighted and all AP/Honors, clubs/sports, etc. Class rank 5/397. Wondering about merit aid amount to expect.

Good luck to yoU!

most of them are all competitive based and not based off a single statistic. be sure they apply for scholarships. its separate from applying for admission.

I have a question about the scholarship gateway. When you go into the scholarship gateway application where you are to submit your personal statement, resume, etc., what happens when you click submit? Does your application get completely submitted, or can you go and update/change your application later as long as it’s before the deadline?

Just a word of advice, as a current OOS student financial aid/having the school to deal with private scholarships is a nightmare here, just giving the facts.