Virginia Tech Roommate(undergrad)

<p>Hey folks!
I was recently admitted to Virginia tech for General Engineering! I was wondering if there is a cricket club/team at Virginia Tech. Also, I was wondering if there is anyone who got admitted into Virginia Tech and are looking for an Indian roommate.</p>

<p>Congratulations on your acceptance to Virginia Tech!
Here is info on cricket:
<a href=“http://www.cricket.org.vt.edu/[/url]”>http://www.cricket.org.vt.edu/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Thank you sevmom. Anyone interested in a roomate tho?</p>

<p>Sent from my SGH-T999 using CC</p>

<p>Since you got into GE I would recommend that you apply to the Galileo living and learning community. It is the boys learning community for engineering and you will have roommate that is also in engineering. The building it is in also houses the girls engineering community and a community for some college of science majors.</p>

<p>Sent from my C5170 using CC</p>

<p>Which dorms or living arrangements are for D in Architecture majors? Any suggestions? Thanks.</p>

<p>The only academic living-learning communities I know of are the hypatia and Galileo engineering communities and the curie and day Vinci communities for chemistry, physics and a couple other physical science majors. I think the rest of us are kind of on our own.</p>

<p>Sent from my C5170 using CC</p>

<p>I mean in Arch you basically live in the studio anyway so</p>

<p>DauCal, There isn’t any themed housing for Arch majors as far as I know. </p>

<p>chuy is right, after first year you are going to begin to wonder why you pay for rent or a dorm room. Sleep on a couch in or on a mattress thrown into a spare storeroom at the studios happens more often that you would think! Best wishes to your d!</p>

<p>Ok. Will they put out-of-state people together? What if you would prefer a co-ed dorm to a female dorm? My D hasn’t accepted yet…waiting for in-state Cal Poly wait list…maybe those questions will be answered after we accept…</p>

<p>They don’t group OOS people together. I think most dorms are co-ed now but I don’t know that you get to pick a preference. It isn’t a big difference because the co-ed ones usually are separated by floor or half of the building.</p>

<p>^^chuy…Thank you!</p>