Virginia Tech Transfer 2013

<p>Priority deadline required all materials to be in by January 1st I believe. Notifications for priority deadline were at the beginning of February. If you applied in December, but didn’t have all the materials in until after January 1st, then you were not considered for the priority deadline. </p>

<p>I am now just wondering when the next wave of acceptances will come out. My hokie bird has been up since sometime this past week. I’ve read in other threads that some people found out on early March. I am hoping this is true because I don’t do well with waiting and I don’t want to wait until April. I have so much hope in being able to attend tech! </p>

<p>I wish everyone luck!</p>

<p>I didn’t receive any notification yesterday. The Hokie Bird “Transfer Credit Evaluation” even shows the credits that have been accepted by Virginia Tech now. I guess my wait will continue a little longer.</p>

<p>And Jenny, I think it’s still insanely early. From what I can tell, a lot of it also depends on the admissions counselor you have. Are you in state?</p>

<p>I am in state. I guess they just jump around with the order of the applications they look at first?</p>

<p>I guess so. I can’t figure out any sort of order.</p>

<p>Hey Guys, I’m transferring next Fall in engineering (hopefully) with my two roommates from a local vccs. We all are sophomores and are getting our associates before we go. We all applied before the priority deadline and have all heard back before Feb started. </p>

<p>I received an Email from the admissions office on Jan 17th, saying that my app has been reviewed and they would like to see my Mid-Semester grades to “Confirm” I was on the right track. This is because I didn’t start off that well my first semester at college. As my spring break started on Friday I sent them my grades on Wednesday and got an email back Thursday saying “Thank you. I will have this information added to your file.” As I sent them 5 A’s and a B I am pretty confident I will get in but haven’t heard anything else yet. </p>

<p>My two roommates had an extra section appear online (Application Information >> Summer Session II 2013) right underneath “Application Type” that said “Decision”. Both of them were offered admissions in the last few days of Jan. </p>

<p>To everyone still waiting, keep strong. I just came back from a weekend at Tech and I can say its truly worth it. The people (Great Parties), The Campus (Hokie Stone everywhere), The Food (Benny’s, Mike’s Grill, Boudreaux’s), The atmosphere (Snow flurried all weekend) was exactly what I needed to finish strong my second half.</p>

<p>I just got accepted!!!</p>

<p>Congrats to everyone already getting in.
Im hoping a lot of it has to do with the admissions officer you get sorted out to. I had all my stuff in the first week of February and still haven’t heard back. Got a 4.0 my first semeseter and applied to engineering. Im starting to get kind of worried actually.</p>

<p>Accepted!!! <3 best day ever!</p>

<p>For everyone getting accepted what were your stats? Credits, GPA, and what major you applied for!</p>

<p>Accepted!!</p>

<p>Has anyone heard from Pamplin yet?</p>

<p>I got in last year but am reapplying for this year into the business school. 3.9 GPA after 65 credits at my last university. Really hope I get in again!!!</p>

<p>Last year I heard in the middle of March and all of my things were in by the end of January.</p>

<p>I got into Pamplin with a 3.57 GPA completed 28 credits so far and will have 49 by the ended of this semester.</p>

<p>I applied to pamplin at the beginning of January and I haven’t heard back yet. I have a 3.56. Hopefully I hear back soon!</p>

<p>@cookies1, are you instate or out of state?</p>

<p>I’m instate.</p>

<p>I applied early January but I haven’t heard back yet either :confused:
I’m a second semester freshman with a 4.0 at Mason</p>

<p>Hopefully we’ll hear back soon cookies1 :slight_smile:
I hate waiting >.<</p>

<p>Does anyone who applied to Pamplin have a hokie bird yet?</p>

<p>No, I haven’t heard anyone besides community college kids getting into Pamplin. I’m a 2nd semester freshman from Radford with a 3.75. I also met and spoke with people at undergraduate admissions and set up my second semester and discussed my potential future at Virginia Tech. I’m getting nervous about this darn bird.</p>

<p>VTTransfer3- if you have a 4.0, don’t worry you’re totally in. They only want a 3.0 for most majors, or a 3.5 to be competitive. You still have two months to find out!</p>