Virginia Tech Transfer Fall 2014

<p>@scoobielover “priority review” is for anyone from a Virginia Community College that applied and sent in all their transcripts before January 3rd. We are going to hear a decision the first week of February (next week) . </p>

<p>@Blacksburg thanks for your reply. That makes me feel much better.
@hokie757 when did you talk to an officer? I’m just curious. Does anyone think they will release a decision today, since we are so close to February? I heard that they typically release decisions on Friday’s after 5pm.</p>

<p>Well I think it could be today cause like you said they release it online on Fridays after 5. I looked at a thread last year, and they found out on Friday January 1st. </p>

<p>I actually saw that too. That’s why I figured there’s a possibility of finding out today. I have probably spent hours of reading through previous threads. If that doesn’t show how anxious I am, I don’t know what would. :-S Haha</p>

<p>@vsd24061 I went to the transfer orientation back in November and she told me all the regular stuff like when to have the transcript in and when we should her a decision.</p>

<p>I have been looking through those threads as well! To see if I am as qualified as they are lol.I noticed that some people get in and I am more qualified than they are so that gives me hope!</p>

<p>Did anyone find out if they got in? I haven’t yet</p>

<p>Nothing yet, hopefully we won’t have to wait until next Friday.</p>

<p>I know! :(</p>

<p>Nothing yet :frowning: I am betting we will know on Wednesday!</p>

<p>Why Wednesday?</p>

<p>I am just guessing lol</p>

<p>When do y’all think second year students at a 4 year university will find out?</p>

<p>I think they start telling people from 4 year universities around March.</p>

<p>To everyone that has a hokie bird, when you click on “click here for specific details”, do your transfer credits come up, or do you get a message that says, “There is no transfer evaluation processed as of this date. If you have forwarded all final copies of your transfer transcripts to us, please allow more time for processing. Continue to check this website for updates to your transfer credit record.” ?</p>

<p>Same here, I was wondering the same. I have had that message ever since I got the hokie bird.</p>

<p>From what I have read in previous threads, it takes them up to a month before your credit evaluation appears. People would get accepted and still not have the actual credit evaluations till weeks later.</p>

<p>@Green21 oh ok, that makes me feel better!</p>

<p>I heard that also. I just wanted to be sure that I wasn’t the only one who hasn’t seen anything on that page yet. Thanks guys!</p>

<p>They finished my credit evaluation almost at the end of my first semester at tech. The reason was they messed up with my transcript. However, you credits are supposed to be evaluated before your transfer orientation around june / july so that you can register for fall classes the same day. They might take longer than that or do it within few days. About hearing the decision, I found out mine on Friday but I think it was on end of February. </p>

<p>Ahh, I see. Very helpful answer! Thank you! My uncle, who teaches at Tech, told me yesterday that he heard somewhere down the grape vine that acceptances are being sent out this week. Hopefully we’ll find out before Friday!</p>