Virginia Tech Transfer Fall 2014

<p>This may be little off topic but I just want to mention it here. I was really active in this kind of discussion in college confidential last year. Someone in discussion group made a facebook page called VT Transfer 2013. I don’t know if you guys have this kind of page or not but it was really helpful to most of the transfers who were on that page. I found my housing, roommate, and so many nice friends in there. So, may be one of you can create an account and post your stuffs in there. You might actually end up helping each other out.</p>

<p>P.S. Just a suggestion haha! Feel free to ignore me:-)</p>

<p>@blacksburg I didnt know that! I will check it out. Is there one for 2014 transfers?</p>

<p>Have you guys heard anything yet?</p>

<p>Still nothing, I bet it’s going to be tomorrow at 5:00 pm.</p>

<p>@Blacksburg That’s actually a good idea! I don’t personally have a facebook, but that might be extremely helpful to anyone else who does and is intending to transfer to Virginia Tech.</p>

<p>@hokie757 I don’t think anyone has heard anything yet, but like @green21 said, they will probably release decisions online tomorrow after 5, since it seems that is usually the pattern they follow.</p>

<p>ACCEPTED!!!</p>

<p>Everyone check!</p>

<p>Also Accepted!!</p>

<p>Yep, got my acceptance to COE also.</p>

<p>Where do you see the COE information? Can’t seem to find anything about that.</p>

<p>It doesn’t say it on your application page but if you applied to the COE and has summer II on your page and you got it accept, its for the COE. All transfer students that apply for COE will have Summer II on their application page even if you applied for Fall 2014.</p>

<p>Offered admission!!! Congratulations everyone! :)</p>

<p>Accepted as well! Congrats to everyone!</p>

<p>haven’t heard back yet :-/
transferring from GMU
will enter as junior in fall 2014. expecting my credits to transfer (used checklist)
turned my application on december 14th or so. transcript was received.
going in as B/S biochemistry</p>

<p>Congratulations ya’ll! Welcome to tech:-)</p>

<p>anybody know when the next wave is?</p>

<p>I got the hokie bird!! So I am pretty excited :slight_smile: How long does it typically take until the actual decision is made once you have the hokie bird?</p>

<p>It took about 3 weeks for me after my hokie bird appeared.</p>

<p>Thanks! I am very excited! I know that the hokie bird is a good sign, but I will continue to keep my fingers crossed! </p>

<p>It seems their pattern is to release them at the beginning or end of each month. Since they did one last week, I would bet there will be another wave during the first week of march.</p>

<p>I am not sure if I am right but the reason some of us heard last week was due to “Priority Review”. We applied and had all our information in by January 3rd and we come from VCCS so we heard by the first week of February. From many threads that I have read it seems that the first decisions for transfer students come out starting in march not sure though. Hope this helps some!</p>