Virginia Tech Transfer Students for Fall 2016

@hopefullyhokie I’m from CNU! I can’t believe I got mine so early cause my gpa is a 3.1 and my major is public relations haha!

@edsheerio96 I still have not heard. Guess I’m part of the late releases haha

freshman at ODU, 3.0 gpa took English bio and math, taking more English bio and math this semester, I am a member of 2 clubs here and I have applied to wildlife & fish conversation major (college of natural resources). Still waiting for my decision so I am incredibly nervous! Afraid I may not be accepted!

Getting nervous - Freshman male at GMU with 4.0 from first semester - taken classes that match with VT engineering track. VT hasn’t asked for mid-semester grades and haven’t received acceptance yet. Just wish I would hear something!

My friend applied as a transfer!

From JMU, trying to transfer into Neuroscience. 3.4 gpa but hasn’t taken any math classes as he couldn’t get into them (overcrowding). Still waiting to hear back

My guess is that most COE applicants will not receive their decision until end of April. (Just looking at past forums)

Thank you RVAphysics!

@HHSHawk I’m at JMU right now, too!

Good luck everyone! Even though I had a 3.0, I made sure that VT admissions knew that I wanted to transfer. I drover over there and had a meeting with the director of admissions and gave her recommendation lettes. If you want something badly enough do everything you can to get it!

is anyone else having trouble logging into their status page?

@edsheerio96 , Congrats! how were you notified of your decision?

I was like 30 minutes ago. I think it’s back to normal now.

yeah it’s back to normal now!

Wish it went back to normal and had decisions posted too lol

So do decisions just come out at random at this point? The wait makes me so anxious!

@edsheerio96 congrats! I have a 3.0 also, i make sure to keep in contact with admissions and ask questions to express my interest. hopefully I get in as well!

I can’t focus on anything until I hear back haha

I agree lol

It’s very stressful that we haven’t heard back yet because everyone else has. It’s been 4 months and I’m dying to know already

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to respond to an email about changing major?