Virginia Tech Transfer Students for Fall 2016

So many people are hearing about their acceptances today and it’s just making me more impatient

I’m assuming a lot of us will hear by the end of March.

The next round of decisions will be released early April confirmed by their Twitter.

They just told me end of March. Weird.

Either way, that could mean next week!

Hopefully some of us will hear today!

You think they’ll make more decisions today?

I heard a round was just released

@hopefullyhokie where did you hear that?

^

If I’m accepted to Virginia Tech with a criminology major and I decide to change my major to neuroscience will they revoke my admission?

@WannabVT15 I inquired about changing my major when I transferred in 2010. They didn’t revoke admissions because I wanted to change, but they didn’t approve me to change. I vaguely remember being told that I couldn’t change because I didn’t fit the admissions requirements for that major at the time, so I had to start at Tech as my original major. I was able to change once classes started.

http://www.admiss.vt.edu/apply/application-changes/

@financiallylost thanks this is good to know

Random question, if something was not completed on your application admissions would notify you right?

When they receive your high school transcript does the high school row/column disappear? was that the case for anyone else?

I never had that box because I’m too old for them to worry about my high school grades.

Hopefully we find out this Friday everyone!! :smiley:

The lady I spoke to about my mid-semester transcripts said they had to be in before tomorrow. Do you think it’s enough time to review apps again between tomorrow and Friday? Hopefully it is because there are SOO many transfer advisers and I wanna know Friday!!! That’s definitely early April, lol.

I honestly don’t think that’s enough time so more than likely we will find out next week.

I was asked for mid-semester grades in february so I’m hoping that some decisions come out earlier