Virginia Tech's lack of security continues

<p>Apparently, Tech's lack of funding for their security team and police department has gone another year... between that and the binge drinking problems around Blacksburg, I really think we have a pressure cooker situation, and apparently Im not alone with this point of view:</p>

<p>CollegiateTimes.com</a> - Column: Alerts not enough, Tech could be safer</p>

<p>CollegiateTimes.com</a> - Letter: Little has changed in terms of security since April</p>

<p>CollegiateTimes.com</a> - Campus security in question</p>

<p>OMG Please put the binge drinking to rest. It is absolutely ridiculous to even discuss it. People can do what they want with their bodies as long as it doesn’t affect other people. If it affects their studies or other people, then may they get expelled/be served justice under the law. Leave it be. What a waste of resources to try and prevent drinking in college campuses. Didn’t we do this once in the 30s, and WOW look what happened. Cool it on the binge drinking. Seriously.</p>

<p>And to address the campus security issue, why are you bringing in articles from November 2007 to front in July 2009? We have test alerts all the time.</p>

<p>What do your imaginary campus security issues have to do with your imaginary off campus binge drinking issues?</p>

<p>edit: Haha, I think I have a feeling I know why he posted the last article.</p>