Wait List - Natural Resources

<p>Is anyone out there on the Wait List for the College of Natural Resources??? Really want to get in. Chances??</p>

<p>Are you on the waitlist in general? Or were you admitted to the university, but on the waitlist for that specific college?</p>

<p>Hi juiliaxbarnes…waitlist in general. Applied ED. Been waiting since ED. Was deferred ED…and then waitlisted. VT is my top choice and I’m hoping to hear something after May 1st.</p>

<p>I was waitlisted too, and VT is my first choice. 3.8 GPA, 670 critical reading, 630 math… I was pretty ****ed off, but I’m from NOVA, so figures. But I also didn’t apply early =. I’m not so sure how they take people off the waitlist, sometimes it’s by major, sometimes other factors I imagine. But good luck to you! I hope we both hear good news soon.</p>

<p>Yes juliaxbarnes…I hope we both receive good news soon. Keep me updated on when you hear and the results. Your stats are good I don’t see why you didn’t get in…I hear the NOVA thing alot…I’m from the Northern VA area too.</p>

<p>Any word yet for either of you? Still quiet on this end. I wonder if a call to admissions would help pull our names up or just irritate them?</p>

<p>My daughter got off the wait list on 5/4 and she received her acceptance package today. She has until May 15th to submit her deposit. She has decided to attend Virginia Tech and she is very excited! I bet they will start calling people again once that May 15th deadline passes. I know the wait must be excruciating for you all. I hope you receive some good news soon!</p>

<p>I thought it was strange that we had to mail a check back. Really? You can’t pay on line? Every other school she applied to had an on line payment option for the deposit. I kind of chuckled at that since it is Virginia TECH, after all.</p>

<p>Still.waiting. it doesn’t get any easier as each day passes…keeping fingers crossed for us…happy for you bluehen.</p>

<p>Good luck to those of you still waiting. Congratulations BlueHen89, You’ll have no trouble paying any charges online once your daughter is enrolled.</p>