WashU 2025 ED 2 / II

hey guys i made this thread for washu ed 2 applicants!! any insight on when decisions come out?? good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Yes! The ED2 decision release date is February 15th! I’m not quite sure what time yet though…

My daughter applied to ED2 and we are also hoping release date is sooner than 2/15. The wait is brutal.

Good luck to you all!

Hey! Fellow ED2er here! Did any of you guys do the optional interview/video?

No :confused: When I tried to sign up for the interview all of the slots were full! I even tried before I submitted my application…

I wasn’t able to too! :frowning: I didn’t do the video either :grimacing:

i did the video, did anyone else? anyways i’m just hoping that decisions come out before the 15th!

My D initially scheduled for an interview but later got an email about its cancellation. Was suggested to do an optional video which she did.

i did the video too!

Does anyone have numbers comparing the ED acceptance rate compared to RD acceptance rate last year? And/or EDI compared to EDII? Just curious to see if anyone knows

i think the ED II acceptance rate is a little lower than ED I but still much higher than RD. that’s just an estimate tho

hey guys! anyone have an idea of when they contact scholarship finalists? i researched a bit an found out that they usually call finalists a week before/after presidents day, but i’m not sure.

i think the decisions are coming out feb 12 because friday seems like a good day for them to come out and they said by the 14th but I highly doubt they are going to release on valentines day. any thoughts?

does anyone know if they can access a mid semester report for second semester senior grades before the decision? i know that if you get deferred they can ask for like a 12-week grade report for second semester but can they do that before the decision or do they only see first semester senior year grades?

Great point honestly. For ED1 it was supposed to be by December 15th, which was a Tuesday, but they came out on Monday the 14th. The admissions office is also closed on the weekend (Feb 14 is on a Sunday), so decisions very well could come out Feb. 12. Side note: not sure where I heard Feb. 15 as the decision date before when I replied in this thread, I swore it said 15 on the website instead of 14. Anyways the sooner the better:)

WashU admission officer are very quiet. I hope they let us know days before they are going to release the result.

Definitely getting a little anxious even though I know we will find out in < 2 weeks. But still having a date is nice to have something to look forward.

1 Like

Good luck everyone! For the record, I didnt submit a video.

do you think decisions will come out today? Emory and BC ED II came out this week

probably not im guessing end of next week

youre probably right, im just so anxious for decisions i hope they come out today hahaha

1 Like