Watch parties and alum connections across the US

<p>Here is the link for all of the Alabama Alum organizations across the US and England :slight_smile: that hold Alabama watch parties, as per The University. Many of us are active in these organizations through our kids. If my local group is any indication I am sure that each and everyone is great!!! I encourage you to seek out the one closest to you and give them a try.</p>

<p>No link…</p>

<p>ooppps!!!
[2012</a> Out-of-State Football TV Viewing Schedule | National Alumni Association](<a href=“http://alumni.ua.edu/2012-out-state-football-tv-viewing-schedule]2012”>http://alumni.ua.edu/2012-out-state-football-tv-viewing-schedule)
up wayyy too late last night :).</p>

<p>I highly recommend going out to these and meeting new people - thanks for posting.</p>

<p>There is 1 more that isn’t listed, in western 'burbs of Chicago: @ Another Round, 5141 Main Street, Downers Grove, IL ph 630-963-0333. </p>

<p>As others can attest, this is a happenin’ place, complete w/ a rock-concert quality sound system (plays music over the commercials), plenty of huge flat screens, photo ops w/ inflatable Big Al’s, and can accommodate many many fans in their back room, so it’s like a private party. Just be sure to wear your gear (crimson, A-shirts, houndstooth, buttons, shakers, hats…) - trust me, nothing you wear that’s related to UA will ever be too much! :)</p>

<p>aeromom…thanks for sharing. I new there was one in the Chicago burbs. If you have a chance you might want to contact the Alumni Association and let them know. i know several other Chicago parents who attend your watch party. We had over 125 people at ours here in KC last week. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Ahpimommy/aeromom - Laurel says she has asked before for Another Round to be added and she will ask again. </p>

<p>The watch parties are a lot of fun - although the last one was a wee bit stressful for a time. They are loud though - so hard to make regular conversation. Really does give a sense of school spirit - especially for those in areas not familiar with SEC football.</p>

<p>^^ Added bonus - they do the Rammer Jammer!!!</p>

<p>these are so fun. i went to the one in Stuart, FL for most of Bama’s games last season and this year i’ll be there on January 7. great way to meet people.</p>