What are my chances at getting into UCLA?

Hi, I am a high school senior currently applying to UCLA. I have a 3.98 unweighted GPA (4.3 weighted) and a 1270 SAT (I just retook it though and have not received my scores back yet). I’ve taken 4 AP classes and 7 honors classes (straight A’s in all of them). Most of the AP and honors courses were focused on English and Spanish because they are my strengths and I plan to major in English. The reason I have not taken as many AP/honors is mainly because in my freshman year of high school I was diagnosed with cancer. However, I have done a bunch of charity work for cancer organizations. I have spoken at different events, raised money at my school and outside my school for different events, and was the Honored Hero of 2016 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I am a member of the Honors Institute at my school and the Spanish Honor Society. I also do a lot of film/TV acting classes and workshops too. I know it feels like I should have done more extracurriculars, but I really tried to focus on the things I’m most passionate about. I know my story is pretty unique, but what do you think my chances really are?

Calculate your UC GPA capped weighted and fully weighted: https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

Not all HS Honors courses are UC approved, so make sure you check this link if you are a CA HS student to see which courses at your HS will give you the extra honors points:

https://hs-articulation.ucop.edu/agcourselist#/list/search/institution

Your current SAT is on the low side (below 25th percentile) for UCLA but if you addressed your health issues along with your passion for your EC’s in your essays, it could have a positive impact on you chances.

25th - 75th percentiles for SAT:

UCLA: 1280-1500

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.80-4.19 (capped weighted) and not major specific:

UCB: 14%
UCLA: 14%
UCSD: 44%
UCSB: 54%
UCD: 58%
UCI: 65%
UCSC: 85%
UCR: 94%
UCM: 96%

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 4.20 or above:

UCB: 42%
UCLA: 54%
UCSD: 87%
UCSB: 85%
UCD: 91%
UCI: 94%
UCR/UCM: 98%

Best of luck but consider UCLA as a Reach and apply widely.