What are my chances at UCSD ,UCI, UC Davis, UCSB, and UCLA with my stats?

I’ve done a lot of community service hours and ECs but i’m asking based on my scores and stats. I have a 4.11 UC gpa with a 4.04 UC weighted and capped. My unweighted gpa is 3.75 and I’ve taken 23 weighted classes(per sem.)from my sophmore year to my senior year, although a few of the honors classes are weighted in my school but not for UCs. My highest SAT score is 1410 and im planning on taking sat 2 for bio and math 2, but im not expexting high scores. I guess im also asking if the UC schools will take the honors classes that are not weighted for them into consideration as well, otherwise my UC gpa would be a 4.27.

Intended major? Regardless of what your HS considers “Honors” courses, the only ones that count towards your UC GPA are the UC approved courses. You can look up your HS UC approved Honor’s courses if you are attending a CA HS here:

https://hs-articulation.ucop.edu/agcourselist/#/list/search/institution

Based on your stats, you look like a qualified applicant for most of the UC’s.

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.80-4.19 (capped weighted) and not major specific:

UCB: 14%
UCLA: 14%
UCSD: 44%
UCSB: 54%
UCD: 58%
UCI: 65%
UCSC: 85%
UCR: 94%
UCM: 96%

25th - 75th percentiles for SAT:

UCB: 1280-1490

UCLA: 1280-1500
UCSD: 1250-1470
UCSB: 1290-1450
UCD: 1190-1430
UCI: 1190-1420
UCSC: 1170-1380
UCR: 1090-1310
UCM: 1020-1230

Best of luck.

TY! Im applying to most of the UCs for the college of letters and sciences for BIOlogy.

Since the data is not major specific, consider that you will need higher stats for Biology due it being a capped/impacted major at most of the UC campuses. My advice is apply widely, have 1-2 solid safety schools on your list and you should be fine.

OK TY. Also, I heard that most schools like UCLA and UC Berkeley don’t take ur major into consideration if you are applying for the colleges of Letters and Science. Is this true?

True your major is not considered when applying to L&S, but you still need want to be at or above the average stats at these top schools for the best chances.

Just one more thing. What would you consider good match and target schools for UCs based on my stats.

LA, B and SD are probably a No
SB, D and I are maybes
R, SC and M are probably a Yes.
good luck