What are my chances of getting into: Davis, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz and Berkeley?

<p>Hello. I am a senior in high school who has a 3.94 weighted and 3.68 unweighted GPA (those only include sophomore and junior grades), a score of 2030 on the SAT, and a 31 on the ACT. I took Honors Chemistry (only honors class in my school btw) and AP Euro History in my sophomore year. In my junior year, I took 3 AP classes (APLanguage, APUSH, and APCalculus). I had passed all of my AP exams. I am a member of CSF, co-leader of the chess club, an active member of the guitar club, a volunteer at a hospital and library, and a swimmer on the varsity swim team. I have over 100 hours of volunteering and community service. (Is this enough or shall I need more?) I live in California and I want to major in computer engineering. </p>

<p>With the information above, what are my chances of getting into these schools: UCDavis, UCSB, UCSC, and UCBerkeley.</p>

<p>Which schools would be my reach and match schools?</p>

<p>Is your weighted GPA, your UC GPA? <a href=“GPA Calculator for the University of California – RogerHub”>http://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>UCB: Reach
UCD/USCB: High Match
UCSC: Match</p>

<p>You are within range in GPA and SAT scores for all the UC’s except UCB, which has an average of 4.23+ and SAT of 2200 especially for Computer Engineering.</p>

<p>Good Luck and add a few other schools such as UCI and Cal Poly SLO onto your list.</p>