What are my chances of getting into UCB, UCLA, UCSD, and UCD? :(

I am a rising senior and I thinkingf of applying to UCB, UCLA, UCSD, and UCD, and I would like to study business.

My school curriculum consists of a total of 7 courses per semester/year, but the UC system only takes 6 of the courses into consideration. I am only listing the rigorous courses that I took/will take…
Sophomore year curriculum:
Honors Chemistry
Honors Algebra 2/Trigonometry (which UC doesn’t count as an honors class)
I got straight As except for English II (got a B+)

Junior year curriculum:
AP Biology
Honors Precaculus
I got straight As for all my courses

Senior year curriculum:
AP Calculus AB
AP Statistics
AP Psychology
Honors Spanish 3
Honors Physics

UC GPA: 4.17
weighted GPA: 4.21
unweighted GPA: 3.93
ACT: 30 (Reading: 32; Writing: 28; Math: 33; Science: 25)
Planning on taking SAT II Math
Class Rank: top 20%

Leadership Roles: student government officer (senior), NSH member(junior - senior), president (senior) + officer (junior) of an cross cultural council (senior), ambassador (junior)
Extracurricular activities: Backstage crew for nearly all muscial/play productions (sophomore - senior), manager of a sports team (junior + senior), speech team (sophomore)
Summer: Took two weeks of business/accounting/finace courses, internship at a property firm’s accounting department for two weeks

I did not take rigorous courses throughout my sophomore and junior year because I am actually an international student who transferred to high school in America as a sophomore (so I couldn’t take any AP courses coz I did not have any prerequisite grades), and I wasn’t confident at all in taking challening courses because I was afraid of coping with too many challenges at the same time (I had to get used to the American culture and school system + English is not really my first language). Since I got very good grades (as you can tell from my unweighted GPA) in my sophomore and junior year, I am finally confident and courageous enough to take many rigorous courses in my senior year, but I am afraid it’s too late… :frowning:

I am a US citizen though, so I won’t be applying as an international student. I am an in-state student.

Can someone please tell me what are my chances? And are there any suggestions?

UCLA/UCB: Low Reach
UCSD: High Match
UCD: Match

Make sure you have a few more Match schools on your list along with 1 or 2 safeties.
Good Luck.

You are a strong candidate - a couple more ACT points might make the difference for LA and B.

Much of UC admission is subjective so, nail your essays and apply broadly.

Good luck.

@Gumbymom I think I will only apply to these 4 schools for the UCs, but I will definitely apply to some other safety/target schools. Thank you, I really appreciate it!

@NCalRent Yes I am planning on taking my second ACT in September, and hopefully I can get a higher score than my 30 from my first try. Essays are a pain, but I will start brainstorming some ideas. Thank you so much!