What are my chances of transfering into Baruch?

Hello everybody!

I really need some opinions on my chances of getting into Baruch, since I’m confused by the acceptance rate of Baruch on Google…

I’m currently a sophomore student studying in Fordham University. The professors there are extremely tough graders and Fordham expected a lot from its students so my GPA at Fordham was only 3.0. I swear I studied very hard. But because it is religious school, they expect you to write a lots of positive things about religions and required twice number of the liberal art classes than my major classes. I’m not religious person and I don’t really enjoyed the religious teaching style so I decided to transfer to Baruch, which also offer decent business problem and has huge alumni base in financial industry.

But my freshmen year is at a state university in Chicago and I have earned 3.5 GPA at that school.

I have many leadership experience on club leader, group projects, competition, etc and I will send my resume as well as my personal statement to them even though they are not required.

I’m not sure if Baruch has SAT superstore option, but I took old SAT and the highest score in a single test is 1760.( CR+M 1270) If Baruch superscore my both SAT, my score will be 1900. ( CR+M =1310).

what are my chance of getting into Baruch???

I’m so worried about my low GPA at Fordham …