What is my chance of transfer into UW Milwaukee?

I am an international student and I want to transfer to UW Milwaukee to study Film & Animation. 
I had a score of 71 in TOEFL last year, and the UW requirement is 68 in Toefl, which is just a passing grade. I will give my second try on Aug. 3. 
I went to high school for two years in Oklahoma but I had a lot happen with relationships and bullying in my last year of high school, I end up with a 3.45 GPA in high school for my Freshman and Sophomore year. 
Then, I transferred to Seattle Central College as a college bridge student (because I know WA is the only state that student could go to CC without a high school diploma). I am planning to take the GED in Aug or Sep because I need an equivalent HS degree to transfer to U. My GPA in College is 3.5 now and I will have up to 24 semester credits, but I had 3 "W" in my transcripts of second quarter because I was really sick and I had to drop all of them. 
Now I am very concerned about my "W"s and the high school GPA. Please help me find out that what is my chance of transfer into UW Milwaukee?
Thank yall for reading this. I am really appreciated. ❤️

Maybe you should post this on a University of Wisconsin Milwaukee (UWM) thread for better feedback. Your message is posted as a University of Wisconsin(UW) message which is Madison.

Ditto the above.