What is the Chance of me getting in?

<p>I am a rising Senior. My Unwaited GPA is 3.79 I got a 34 on my ACT, and 700 in Math, 750 in Critical reading and 730 in Writing on my SATs. I wasn't involved in to many extra curriculars: Youth, Church Band, Tae Kwon Doe, FBLA, Pep Club, Yearbook Staff.
I want to major in business. Do I have what it takes to get in here? If not what schools should I be applying to?</p>

<p>Any help is much appriciated,</p>

<p>Ellisse</p>

<p>You have an excellent chance.</p>

<p>I'd say you're pretty much in. I can't guarantee because everyone knows admissions can be wacky but I'd be shocked if you didn't get in.</p>

<p>edit: VT is pretty numbers oriented in acceptances, and 3.79 UW with a 34 and 1450 are great numbers, especially if that 3.79 jumps up to 3.9+ weighted. Good luck on admissions and if you need to know anything about Tech or Blacksburg here is a good place to start. Right now it's mostly me answering questions but more people usually hang around here closer to the start of school.</p>

<p>My grandfather went there will that increase my chances. I really want to get in. Its my # 3 College to UVA and William and Mary but I don't think I will get into either of those.</p>

<p>You've got a pretty good shot at UVA and W&M too, really. Like I said, I'd be VERY surprised if you didn't get in to Tech, with or without a legacy. I'd still pick one lower tier school as a true safety though, in addition to UVA, W&M and VT, just because admissions can be so odd.</p>