What qualities or unique characteristic do you possess that would allow you contribute to community

Being a member of British premier skill with the tutelage of “SMILES” possess I know I can contribute to the university community.
Firstly safety taking good care of the environment any noticeable hazardous substance and any strange things likely to cause danger,risk,injury or damage to the university community can be report to the nearest security post or police station and occupation safety and health administration (OSHA).
Maximum participation partaking in the university program also class studying and extracurriculars activities to help the community university grow in good shape.
Inclusion commitment in extracurriculars activities and university program also academic performance class project to help the community university grow in good shape.
Learning everyday of our life as been a lesson to us so learning is acquaintances of knowledge because knowledge is power also no knowledge is wasted. learning from different ethnic student from different ethnic culture I know this will help me to contribute to the community university
Enjoyment with the accumulation of all this qualities obtain this is going to be relaxation in the community university with different ethnic student from different ethnic culture I know this is going to be a pleasure to contribute to the community university.
Success together all this qualities obtain I know the outcome is going to be an achievement in the community university, with student from different ethnic group I know the outcome is going to lead to academic achievement. Putting all this qualities together I know is going be success in the community university.
With the skill obtain I know I can contribute to the community university, being skillful in athletic, literate in computer,dancing,singing and spirit raising with this of mine I know can contribute to the community university.