When are FinAid & Scholarships applied?

<p>My D has accepted her scholarships and loans, but the e-bill on her account still shows the entire Fall semester charges due. Can anyone comment on approximately when her scholarships and loans will be applied and a revised bill posted? Payment is due in 3 weeks…</p>

<p>In my experience at the U of A, my scholarships will go in 1-2 weeks or so before classes start. If I don’t see my scholarship money disbursed a week before classes start, I will email or call the financial aid office and tell them the situation. They are usually able to rectify the situation before the payments are due. Make sure she keeps checking her UAccess Student account on a daily basis to see if the charges have been cleared.</p>

<p>Thanks, anvera. We received a hard copy invoice in the mail last night and there was a slip enclosed that said scholarships/financial aid would be applied on or about August 20th, and to pay the difference. So our question has been answered, but I appreciate you mentioning that we should keep an eye on this.</p>