When do National Merit Finalist rejection letters come out?

Well, it’s finally February. To be totally honest, there really isn’t any reason to suspect getting a letter at this point. In exactly a week, we will get our finalist letters! What do you guys think?

1 Like

Well, it’s finally February. To be totally honest, there really isn’t any reason to suspect getting a letter at this point. In exactly a week, we will get our finalist letters! What do you guys think?

2 Likes

I think everyone is in the clear. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yep, we are good :blush:.
Congrats @SonofGod1 , you made it!!! :partying_face:

Thanks! I really won’t feel like I’m out of the woods till the finalist letter comes though :joy:

2 Likes

Anyone hear anything yet? Do the principals get an email today or is it snail mail that gets sent out today??

It’s all snail mail only.

1 Like

I contacted my school and they said the certificate hasn’t come today but should arrive this week.

1 Like

I checked and S20 got his certificate on 2/8 in 2020. Chances are the certificates will arrive any day now.

1 Like

Notifications and Certificates are being mailed to schools today. The wait is almost over :blush:

5 Likes

My daughter got communication from UA that was addressed to NMFs at the end of last week. I am wondering if the colleges got the list last week.

Same with mine

I’m not sure if I got that, but I got something from Oklahoma and their national merit finalist scholarship

Did she apply there or was that just sent to her?

1 Like

Has anyone received their affirmation letters yet? I’m on edge, lol. I didn’t receive a rejection letter, but I won’t stop being stressed until I know for sure.

No letter yet. The website says they mailed the letters to the principals today and they will mail our letters next monday. So you can start looking after the 14th.
Your principal will know this week, but im not counting on that since D goes to large high school.

Has anyone heard anything from their principals?

No
It seems like some parts of the country could
have heard today.

1 Like

Has anybody heard yet? I’ve gotten letters from a few colleges addressed as NMF so I’m assuming they already have the list, but no letter yet and I live pretty close to NMSC Headquarters.

1 Like

@mathKids wrote that they homeschool (and acts as principal for NMSC purposes) and saw the image of a mailing via USPS Informed Delivery, so they are expecting it today.