When do we get the WildCat Excellence Award Confirmation and Amount Awarded?

Hello.

I am an International Student. I got into University of Arizona with the WildCat Excellence Award. They asked to pay the Enrollment fee. I did so. But I have not got back from them for quite a while.

If someone has been accepted and got an award, please let me know how long did it take for the confirmation.

Thanks!

Hello,

Most of your TODOs and status are tracked in your NextSteps, from your University of Arizona id/pw. It should show your Awards, status etc on the right under MY UA ACCOUNT INFO on your NextSteps page.

I think to SIR/commit you just pay your $390 enrollment fee and sign up for a New Student Orientation session - we found that confusing as we could not find “SIR” anywhere but someone at U Arizona confirmed we were in by doing that.

So I think the above NextSteps shows your awards, and a bunch of other things you need to do. I think the below shows you need to actually pay for fall 2017 tuition sometime between July 18 and August 21.
http://registrar.arizona.edu/dates-and-deadlines/view-dates?field_display_term_value=174