University of Arizona

<p>Has anyone applied for the Fall 2010 and heard back yet??</p>

<p>do you mean fall 2011?</p>

<p>Ah yes that’s what I mean! I’m losing my mind ! ha</p>

<p>aren’t we all? :slight_smile: hahaha yeah i applied for fall 2011 but i have yet to hear back. are you in-state or out-of-state?</p>

<p>you wont here back till at least novmeber 1 according to college board</p>

<p>My daughter got a postcard yesterday saying that they would start notifying the middle of October.</p>

<p>If you call the Office of Admissions, they will notify whether or not you have been admitted for those impatient ones!</p>

<p>Can people who applied tell me their gpa and info to compare mine thanks</p>

<p>I got that postcard too and it said mid-october so I am guessing sometime this week?!</p>

<p>Check your mailbox. The first Fall 2011 letters have arrived.</p>

<p>[Surprised my login still works…good thing I have the same password for everything]</p>

<p>As a tip I suggest you guys sign up for the earliest possible orientation date. I think I ended up going in the middle of june years ago and by the time I got to registering for classes, nearly everything was already wiped out.</p>

<p>And don’t forget apply for housing now. Although it’s not all that difficult to get an apartment near campus, they’re not the highest quality and it’s easier to deal with problems when you’re 20 or 21 y/o and not 18.</p>

<p>I Applied early september and they said they sent out admission packets last monday. I have not yet received mine…</p>

<p>Just applied online today and payed for the application.</p>

<p>I didn’t get an email or anything on the completion of my application.</p>

<p>Where do I go to find out my status and everything?</p>

<p>I applied October 5 and received an acceptance letter October 25. My academic GPA is a 3.86.</p>

<p>i applied mid-September and still haven’t heard back yet! and i’m in-state…</p>

<p>DD applied on 9/26 and received her acceptance letter today. We’re OOS. DD is a NMSF. Good luck everyone!</p>

<p>hmm… i applied in early september and I still haven’t received a reply back… and I got that post card saying that they will be sending out admission packets in mid-October. I wonder what’s up?</p>

<p>got my acceptance letter today!!!
i applied early septemeber</p>

<p>had an 84 gpa, 1530 sat
and a boooattt load of ec’s
and amazing reccs.</p>

<p>good luck everyone!!!</p>

<p>Is there any way to check your status on My U of A? When I log on, it shows my application fee and transcripts have been received, but nothing about an admission decision even though I applied early September. Is it supposed to show your admission decision too anywhere?</p>

<p>We visited the U of A campus yesterday. We are OOS. DD was very impressed. It is fairly compact but yet has plenty of open space. The new Honors Dorm is coming along nicely and is anticipated to be available next Fall. The Honors College lined up our day’s schedule and did a nice job. We had the traditional info session/tour, had a private dorm tour by a current honors student who was also a wealth of information, had a vist with a professor and also a session at the Honors College. Overall a nice day and DD definitely will keep Arizona on her short list of schools. The $30,000 NMF scholarship doesn’t hurt either!</p>