When/Where can letters of recommendation be sent in to Texas A&M Univ.?

<p>Hi! I'm a prospective student to Texas A&M University and I had a question about LORs.</p>

<p>I have not yet sent in my application via Applytexas (almost done though!) and my mentor has already finished a letter of recommendation and is asking where to send it.
My concern is, would it be alright if the LOR was received by Texas A&M BEFORE my application has been submitted?</p>

<p>To be safe, you should wait until you’ve submitted your application, so they’ll have a file for you.</p>

<p>When you apply there is a place where you put the reference email addresses.</p>

<p>They are contacted directly from the school and given directions on where to upload
the reference letters for you. So, just be sure your references are expecting the
email request and follow through with writing the letter for you on a timely basis.</p>

<p>if the individuals gave you a copy of the recommendation and you are able to scan them and create a PDF file, you may upload them yourself which saves time. This is done from the AIS page where it says upload documents.</p>