When will I get my decision?

<p>Hi guys, first post on this forum...</p>

<p>I submitted my application for Fall 2008 right before the Feb 1st deadline and I still haven't got a decision back yet. Should I be worried? And is there a set date when I will be informed of their decision?</p>

<p>Anyone else in a similar position?</p>

<p>Thanks in advance!</p>

<p>I submitted mine before Feb 1st deadline as well, I haven't heard anything back and I can't find anything on when we should know, it is stressing me out.</p>

<p>i submitted it in the mid January as well, but nothing updated on the status check</p>

<p>I submitted mine on december and the status always said : "we are reviewing your application to check that all the required documents are present" (or something like that). I thought that I was being ignored but in march they status suddenly changed to an offer..so hopefully for jrazzi, tinho and adrian_ng its just a matter of time before you get in..good luck =)</p>

<p>congratulation Princeofrnb!!!</p>

<p>would you mind to tell us your status?</p>

<p>thanks tinho, the status said:Congratulations! You have been admitted to the University of Wisconsin. We have mailed your official letter of admission and admission materials. God willing your status will show the same thing sooner or later =)</p>

<p>Are you transfer from CC? out-state?</p>

<p>I think they do transfers last.</p>

<p>No, im an international freshman</p>

<p>I am a transfer out of state, I can't wait until I know if I get in or not</p>

<p>Thanks for the replies guys.</p>

<p>I'm an OOS Freshman - still havent got a reply!!</p>

<p>Tinho you are applying as a freshman too right?</p>

<p>Have you got your decision yet??</p>

<p>oh, no. I am a transfer student. I still haven't get any thing yet...</p>

<p>"Congratulations! You have been admitted to the University of Wisconsin. We have mailed your official letter of admission and admission materials."</p>

<p>Awesome...</p>

<p>Now it's between wisc and ucsd... going to be a tough choice.</p>

<p>To avoid starting a new thread; which do you think would be a better choice and why (I'm applied as undecided, most likely to major in something bio related)?</p>

<p>Thanks for your replies</p>

<p>P.s Wishing you good luck, Tinho!!</p>

<p>Whichever is cheaper. Both are very strong in bio.</p>

<p>The academics will be fine at both places. The big difference is location. You need to make a list of pros and cons- climate, distance from home, cost, change from hometown life. You obviously chose to apply to UW, now is the time to decide if the up north or California lifestyle is where you want to be. If finances are not an issue you may want to come here if you are from CA just for the experience. You can always transfer if things don't work out, but you will never have an easier time in your life to experience a different part of the country. Your major doesn't matter as a freshman and you will be welcome here. If the family budget allows, go OOS.</p>