Where are all the nursing majors going in the northeast?

Any thoughts on Westfield State or Endicott, Fairfield?

@R5251M I’m probably going to attend Adelphi University next fall. It’s a private university in Long Island, NY. As for Endicott and Fairfield, I’ve heard that they’re really good nursing schools! I didn’t apply to either, but I visited Fairfield last summer. From what I remember, the area was really nice and everything seemed clean/new. I got a free bag with a bunch of little books and stuff about the school, and even a small water bottle with the university’s name on it (which I thought was pretty cool). There is a beach very close to the school and upperclassmen typically live there. My tour guide who was a nursing major showed us a classroom, which looked like a good size. The only things I didn’t like were the lack of diversity (lots of caucasian kids), the small freshman dorms, and the whole sporty vibe of the school. I’m not an athlete so I felt a bit out of place. As for Endicott, all I know is that its a really beautiful campus :slight_smile:

Endicott’s NCLEX rate was just 82% pass rate for 2014…a little higher in 2013…not sure what this means–39 students took the test and just 32 passed…doesn’t seem so bad, but just wondering if it makes sense to go there–Fairfield was close to 100%…all results are posted on each state’s website–just type in NCLEX rate 2014 and name of state…