Where Are You Going and Why?

I will be attending The Hotchkiss School this fall!! I loved the revisits and the current students I connected with are great. The speech&debate, music, and humanities programs are exceptional. Anyone else going to Hotchkiss next year?

2 Likes

Also going to Hotchkiss! Their music program and cello teacher were too amazing to pass up!

2 Likes

Our son is going to Hotchkiss. The virtual events after March 10 showed that the school is “restless” to strive for better and better.

1 Like

Have either of you (Dude and Chemsider) received a Hotchkiss t-shirt or anything from admissions? We’d like one to take a picture!

Nope. We let them know about our decision right before the deadline. I guess it’ll take some time to receive it.

I let them know a bit earlier and received one. Took a bit of time for them to FedEx it though.

1 Like

Hii, I’m going to Hotchkiss next year, and I’m a part of a group chat with some other soon to be Hotchkiss students if you’d like to join

Sounds great! Could you please DM me about how I can join?

Could you also please DM me so that I can pass the information to our son. Thanks!

California represent. SoCal here, let’s punch above our weight lol

Who??? I’d love to meet them! (current freshman at LC :slight_smile: )