Where Do You See Financial Aid?

<p>I have not yet accepted my admission, but I thought financial aid info was up regardless? I log in to my status and I don't see anything Financial Aid related.</p>

<p>On the page that lists your application(s), you should see a link that says "View Financial Aid Award Information" and it has the Virginia Tech Hokie next to it. It should be located above "Processed Applications" (where your 2009 application is listed). Hope this helps.</p>

<p>There is nothing listed above "Processed Applications" for me! What do you think this means?</p>

<p>I think it means their financial aid officers haven't gotten to your application yet. Your best bet is to send them an e-mail at <a href="mailto:finaid@vt.edu">finaid@vt.edu</a> or to call them at (540) 231-5179 and verify they have all the required materials.</p>

<p>Okay, thanks. I am trying to make my final college decision and am leaning towards another school over Va Tech so obviously I would like to see my financial aid before making anything final.</p>